I am getting more geekitized the older I get. I really have become fascinated with all aspects of Social Media and the profound ramifications that it has on the practice of my business, which is selling houses and helping buyers find their dream homes. I don’t feel like I am a johnny come lately to this era but it has been a learning experience. Here are some ways that I promise I’ll stay connected with you and get results.
1. Facebook. This blog is linked to my Facebook page and will also provide us with an opportunity for a 2 way communication. I’ll try to keep the blog real estate related but I have to say I can slip out of that on occasion . I love the Military and the men and women who serve and have served. You will pick up my bias.
2. Linked In. Purported to be more of a business venue, I am glad to participate, and though the professions are diverse , they all need advice on real estate. Be glad to give you mine.
3. Twitter. 140 characters to get your point across makes a lot of sense in initiating a conversation. I have to get better at this to get my point across quickly. It will be a tease but then I hope you will contact me for an in depth analysis.
4. Pinterest. I am new to this site but I like the chance to “Pin” and also to provide pictures and video to get a real sense of visual reality of one’s opinion.
5. Google Plus. The big bad boy of internet everything. How can you not be aware of Google and ignore its power.
The fact of the matter it really has a way to go to match Facebook as far as popularity, but can’t be ignored.
There are a plethora of other contact venues but I’ll start with the above to get you to discuss what’s on your mind. I’m pretty easy. And of course I am open and eager to interact with you on any platform that you might think beneficial. In fact, please give me your recommendations. Look forward to hearing from you.
SamTags: Allentown, banked owned, Bethlehem, buy, eastern pa. real estate, Easton, foreclosure, Forks Township, Good time to buy. Selling your home., HUD Homes, information, Lehigh Valley, lehigh valley homes for sale, Nazareth, VA, veteran